Old February 20th 04, 05:17 PM
Dude

BB,

Do you know what varieties of spruce will make good airplane parts?

I am planning to plant a bunch of trees, and I might as well do something
good for the future of aviation while I am at it. It would be a shame if
there were know pretty biplanes decorating the sky.

Besides, they don't pay anything for pine here anymore. If your lucky, you
can get it clear cut for free. Thinning will likely cost you!

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
On 19 Feb 2004 13:28:10 -0800, (al pernell) wrote:

anyone know of good sources for spruce stock other than Wicks and

Aircraft Spruce

Man, that's a good question. Almost every spruce tree that is cut
down on the North American Continent goes to Japan at a premium price
that we'd never pay.

BWB