Old September 25th 05, 12:56 AM
Beav

"Yasar, Mehmet C PFC A Co 602d ASB" wrote in message eenews.net...
Beav wrote:
I got smart BEFORE I went in the service. Result was I DIDN'T go in the service, I stayed a civvy and made somemoney instead.
Well, good for you and you talk about yourself, let others decide for themselves, you are not 100% correct, or the recruiters/service whatnot 100% wrong...

A done deal days ago that.

And would you mind please dropping the HTML, as it's not the correct or accepted way to post to Usenet?
Sorry I don't know how, it must be a military thing. We are not that smart.

I'll give you that.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious changes)