Old December 26th 05, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Electrical issues question

A Lieberman wrote:

Ah yes, the electrical gremlins. We just finished rebuilding/replacing
our charging system. Every so often, the voltage would be 12.4-12.5
volts or so after first engine start of the day. After 1/2 hour of
flying, it would be back up to around 13.1 or so. Turned out that our
alternator needed to be rebuilt and the voltage regulator and over
voltage relay were toast.

Garmin 430 is in,

Very nice. Is that Allen saying "Merry Christmas to me"?

May just go ahead and get a new COM2 when I take it
back. After 11.5 AMU's, whats another 2.5?

Peanuts. Well, ok, a lot of them...but...in aviation/AMU terms,
(almost) a drop in the bucket :-)

I think you'll like the 430 Allen. I keep finding new stuff with ours.
Helps that my CFII knows the unit very well.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"