Old April 3rd 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 22:00:15 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:

BTW, PTSD is not the same as Bi Polar or Narcisism, or Manic
Depression. Manic depression isn't the same as Bi Polarism or
Narcissism. Narcissism isn't even close to the other disorders just
listed, its more like psychopathy which is marked by a definative lack
of empathy and compassion - often due to not being held enough loved
enough or supported enough as a small child.

***** U*

Its really less about how we got this way, and more about who we're
going to become. A spirochete. Rapidly spreading across the world,
causing people to act bipolar.

Fortunately I don't have to take prescription
meds. You know, clean livin', non smoker, non drinker.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.