Old April 3rd 10, 07:57 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:32:38 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:

On Apr 3, 2:03*pm, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 22:00:15 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:
*You wrote:

The problem now, is that once you are on meds for bp or any disorder
for
that matter, you cannot be taken off without *that* disorder returning
(timing
is everythin)

Now wait a minute, *goddammit*.
Psychotrophic drugs only sedate and mask.

LOL I think you meant anti psychotic drugs. *Firstly PTSD patients
don't necessarily get anti psychotics, I for one got prescribed a very
low dose of anti anxieties which are totally different from anti
psychotics. *They simply allowed me to stop shaking and crying
whenever I had to get out of bed or face a real live person. FYI *Anti
psychotic drugs do not MASK anything they re-wire the brain to prevent
psychotic episodes and help the patient distinguish between reality
and hallucination or fantasy. *Two different classes of drugs all
together prescribed for two different classes of disorders entirely.
Think of it this way PTSD is like an injury to the mind due to some
horrible infliction by an outside force person or persons on the
person who suffers from the PTSD. While BP is a disease of the actual
brain matter itself.

*WHO THE **** DO _YOU_ THINK YOU ARE?*

Some Jew psychiatrist b/c you have a penis?

I don't like moderated groups. They tend
to just be one big pity party, with some
little dictator censoring opinions.

I've examined manic depression from
many angles, so, we'll see what
happens.

I'll be bach.

******
Mark
"alway's be sincere, even if you don't really mean it."

PS I have a clitoris.

Two sets of genitalia and mentally nutz...intensify other psychiatric
syndromes such as post-traumatic stress disorder, dissociative
disorders, borderline personality, and narcissistic personality
disorders. Sound Familiar?
*******Mark of the Forest