Old December 27th 04, 10:03 PM
Chris

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
RT wrote:

"Brad Mallard" wrote in message

I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world.
have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?

Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
websites.

Riiiight.

You want to try to sell stuff but are too damn lazy to "monitor all these
websites."

You loser - you have not posted to a single solitary website. (But 6
ngs)

"I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world"

127, ok?
Happy now?

(Jesus - anyone so arrogantly pig-ignorant and lazy HAS to be a Yank)

Nah, the accent in the writing was definitely Aussie or maybe Brit,
sometimes hard to tell the different.

Brits are not named Brad