Old February 5th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "SOARING" possibly in legal jeoprady

Wayne Paul wrote:
"Bruce Hoult" wrote in message

In article .com,
wrote:

Peanut Butter here in NZ has never had anything in it but peanuts, salt,
and *maybe* a little peanut oil.

I can not *stand* the stuff in the USA. It has SUGAR in it. Ick!

Bruce,

I live in the USA and completely agree with your assessment of the popular
brands of our Peanut Butter. However, there is at least one brand, Adams,
which isn't sweetened. The only brand that we will buy.

Ditto Adam's brand. Costco sells a brand called Maranatha that's good
too.. Grew up on that processed sweetened crap. Can't stand it now.
To get back on subject. PB&J (or honey) is my fave. on long flights.
Just gotta coat both pieces of bread with peanut butter, and go light on
the jelly or honey, lest your hand sticks to the flap handle and you're
forced to land gear-up ;-)

Shawn