Old May 11th 04, 11:01 PM
Murphy's law

(Davdirect) wrote in message ...
Though never having flown a brantly, I have seen a couple in the flesh, one
hangered at the school I used to train at, and one new one at Heli-Expo. The
one thing that always concerned me was how low slung the rotor system is. When
standing next to the helicopter, I had to duck to keep my head from hitting the
blades...I can see when they are going round & round real fast as helicopters
like to do, one could literally lose your head getting into our out of one of
these things. Just an opinion.
Dave

This beats the common sense
Why would one walk close to & under & into a spinning rotor?
Would one jump into a dry lakebed for swimming?
One must not be jumpy
Don't lose patience & won't lose the head