Old February 9th 18, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default RIP Matt Wright (Balleka on YouTube)

Well said.

The pictures from Belleka's GoPro cameras in the report had quite an effect on me. They are hard for me to look at, being simultaneously so familiar yet so foreboding. I must admit feeling dumbstruck when I saw them.

The report was exceptionally informative and thoroughly researched. It is a something of a relief to finally have an answer to the question of how this could have happened. Its sad to lose a friend, even one that you never met.

Matt