Old April 26th 05, 05:30 PM
Newps

Dylan Smith wrote:
In article , Matt Barrow wrote:

Which is why I put "useful" in quotes. Their engines are not built, I'd
guess, for the speeds or distances involved out here.

Speeds are generally much higher in Europe than the western US.
Additionally, take the range of a Volkswagen Jetta TDi - it'll get
around 700 miles off a tank of diesel. It will also give good power in
the mountains, I have friends in Utah who love their TDi. My Dad's last
diesel, a Peugeot, lasted over 350,000 miles.

A Volkswagen and a Puegot? Goddamn things come with mechanics? Ain't
no place to get them fixed around here.