Old April 22nd 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

Martin Hotze wrote:
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:57:31 GMT, ktbr wrote:

Let the rest of the world develop their resourses while we just sit
here and pay them money. Hell.. in about 50 years Mexico will figure
out a way to suck all of the oil out of the gulf right under our noses.

you think in terms of nations ... this is crap, IMHO.
you (we) have to start today: develop alternatives, conserve, invest in
filters (pollution), etc. - and you have to give _everybody_ his fair
share, no matter what passport he holds.

Give everybody his fair share? You're an idiot.