Old January 29th 07, 10:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default And you thought AMARC was bad.... - onside1-rev.jpg (1/1) [75K]

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:29:42 +0000, CWO4 Dave Mann wrote
(in message ):

Interesting flight attitude. I wonder what methods the A/C will use to
achieve level flight again?

Netko, you can have the right hand seat on this one.

I'll take any seat in a Lynx as long as it stays on the ground. If
God had meant helicpters to fly, he'd have given them proper wings.

There are some nice videos on YouTube showing the Lynx going
through its paces.

Aerobatic flight test from 1988:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lPdnTT2xVY

A display pair from the RN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFk4GCZQRd4

A solo display by a Dutch Navy machine (my favourite because of the
engine noise):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr38wgbosKI

And finally, here's another Lynx with a bad attitude.

--

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	onside1-rev.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	5788
Attached Images
File Type: jpg onside1-rev.jpg (102.9 KB, 37 views)