Old March 16th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default A/C tool kit

I would like to have a packaged plastic case tool kit similar to some being
offered by Sears, Costco and others. However I don't need all the metrics
offered by the others. I would like to have standard and deep 6pt. sockets
in 1/4 drive and 3/8 drive sizes from 3/8 thru 3/4, combination
wrenches(preferably ratchet wrenches)3/8 thru 3/4, 4 screwdrivers, small
water pump pliers, small side cutter, and a small visegrip and real plus
would be room for the safety wire pliers.. I have looked at various
catalogs and can't find a non mixed sets. Anyone know of anything like
this?

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine