Old April 4th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
Robert M. Gary

Default Got Pilot Heat?

Jeez, if that's better than new, I'd hate to have seen it when it rolled
off the assembly line.

Honestly, I'm sure all of us on the list would be embarrased if
someone took pictures that close of our plane. While we may think our
planes are perfect, everyone has small cracks, etc that can only be
seen up close. The plane in question may be better than new in that it
may be better equipped than when it rolled out of the factory. Even a
really hot model wouldn't want extreme close up photos of her posted.

-Robert