Old August 27th 12, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Whelan[_3_]

Default Rope Break!

On 8/27/2012 9:13 AM, Waveguru wrote:
It didn't actually break, it came loose from the towplane end. It happened
at 800ft tho, so it was no big deal. I did manage to hang on to the rope
and drop it back on the airport so we could find it and not do any damage
with it. Got it on video for you all to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsGcburRP0

http://alturl.com/bdmwy

Boggs

Alright. This clinches it for me. Correlation DOES reflect causation. Would
the rope have broken had you not turned the camera toward the towplane? I get
really nervous when I see people filming stuff anymore! :-)

Nicely handled...

Bob W.