Old July 1st 04, 02:03 PM
Pechs1

pmb- While examining ready room photos of
various naval aviators and NFOs, I noticed many of them are *not* wearing
flight suits. Instead, they're wearing trousers, a web belt and a long
sleeve shirt that buttons up the front. BRBR

ahhhh, 'green bag syndrome. Depends on the command and CO. I have been in
squadrons where you had better be in khakis if not on the flght sked and others
where we didn't wear anything but a 'bag', as soon as the ship got underway.

Remember tho that in the USN, a flight suit is 'flight gear', not a 'uniform',
unlike the USAF, where it is.

P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)