Old May 17th 04, 02:01 AM
Nyal Williams

At 01:36 16 May 2004, Vaughn wrote:

'Dusty' wrote in message
.com...
Older pilots is a relative term. No doubt teenagers
can beat anyone older in
video games because of their superior reaction time.
Does that mean you
should stop flying if you are over 20!

I don't know about others here, but at 20 I hadn't
even started flying yet,
couldn't afford it. Elderism has its benefits.

Vaughn

(No, you won't find 'elderism' in your dictionary,
I just made it up)

There were two presentations on the subject of geezer
glider guiders given at the convention in Dayton two
years ago. One of them was by a doctor from Rochester,
MN, who I believe had some connection with the Mayo
Clinic (not real sure on this last point). It should
be worthwhile to hunt up that person and learn his
ideas.