Old January 8th 14, 10:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lars

Default ARC RT-359A connections

Hi guys!
We have an old ARC RT-359A transponder in our Jodel D119. It has been acting up lately and I am thinking about replacing the antenna cable. Question is, what is the connector on the transponder side? The antenna is a regular BNC and the cable is RG58/U so that is pretty standard, but I am too ignorant to identify the connector at the other side. The transponder sits in a tray with a slide-in connector that looks like maybe a C-type male connector without the outer bayonet ring.

Anyone with a clue?

Thanks!
/Lars