Old December 27th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Terence Wilson

Default Seeking advice- checkride tips

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:12:58 -0800, "Bob Gardner"
wrote:

Ex-examiner here.....

Talk. Let the examiner know what your thought processes are. If you catch
things going awry, tell the examiner what is happening and how you are
correcting. The real deal-killer is when the examiner doesn't realize that
you are aware of an error because you think that s/he won't notice it. Good
luck!!

Bob Gardner

Bob, thanks for the tip. Do you recommend talking my way through the
check-ride, for example, when I'm executing the 5 T's or 5 A's should
I say what I am doing or would that be too chatty?