Old July 15th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Congested Area?

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:EF6fk.13995$Fj5.2555
@newsfe23.lga:

:

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
Maxwell wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
And you start another back and forth with Maxwell. Damn it

Bertie,
you really are along with Maxwell destroying this group.\

If Burtie is not allow to moderate/control the group, he will do

his
best to destroy it.

It has nothing to do with Maxwell, or at least not the real one.

It has JUST as much do do with you as with him. So just stop.

You disappoint me Gig, I really though you were more observant.

Snort!

God you're good!

I haven't had a pet of this quality in ages!

Bertie

Spoken like the total gomer you really are.

Sit boi , sit.

Bertie