Old September 19th 05, 07:24 PM
Bob Whelan

wrote
I was at the Internation Sea-Plane Fly-in last weekend in Greenville,

Maine,
and saw what looked like a Stuka flying over the town and down the lake.

I got some blury pictures, so I know I didn't dream it. Anyone know

anything
about this plane? I'd love to see it up close. It wasn't at the airport by
the time I got up the hill

Years ago ('79? '81?) there was a 5/8 (IIRC) scale homebuilt Stuka owned by
someone in Louisiana (I believe) w. some sort Lycosaurus engine w. a few
live exhausts. Never having been near an actual one, I had to give it the
twice over to reassure myself it was a replica. (It was rather large for a
homebuilt!)

A-mazing...

Bob W.