Old July 24th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair

Default Glasflügel_H301_Libelle_wanted

My Schuemanized H-301b, Libelle has just been put
up for sale. Pointed nose, hinged low profile rear
canopy, full Schueman mod + wing fairings. I gave it
a thorough annual this spring and she's in good shape
except for some gel-coat issues (small blisters from
not airing out the trailer one year) Good instruments
and an Eberly trailer. She'll damned near run with
the 20's, quite a bargin for 14ish. Contact me and
I'll put you in touch with the owner.
JJ

At 19:00 24 July 2007, Dirk Beerbohm wrote:
Hello out there,

we are looking for a Glasflügel H301 Libelle glider
- in a reasonably
good condition.
This is the only 'Libelle' glider with flaps.

Do you have on for sale or do you know pilots who own
such a Libelle and think
of selling it.

Any information is welcome.

Thanks in advance,