Old October 17th 04, 01:40 PM
Bob Martin

John Galban wrote:
Bob Martin wrote in message ...

Well, mine was two and a half years ago... don't think it really matters
anymore. And come to think of it, I never made a full-stop at a towered
field either... so I don't know how to talk to ground (and haven't flown
out of/landed at a towered field since the long XC in my training).

I am surprised that you made it past the DE without 3 full-stop
landings at a towered field. It's a clear requirement and they
usually check those off on a checklist while going through your
logbook.

Well, I didn't mark t&g any differently than full-stop in the logbook...
so he saw enough landings at the field, and probably figured they were
full-stop (and had more important things to worry about than to ask).