Old March 29th 14, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Spot off ...WTF?

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 2:51:13 PM UTC-4, kirk.stant wrote:
On Saturday, March 29, 2014 8:11:24 AM UTC-5, son_of_flubber wrote:

Do you have any actual proof that Spot was actuated in this incident?

I see that it is not obvious that I reposted the text of the originally linked article. It was buried deep in a blog off the original link. If you have problem with the content, take it up with the author of that blog. He was reporting the allegations made in the lawsuit.