Old July 15th 19, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
zach yama

Default Flarm / Oudie issues

I have been having almost the same issue and posted about it a few weeks back. I seem to display all flarm targets but only show their ICAO hexidecimal code, not their ID from the flarmnet database. When I ran XC soar on my Oudie with the propper flarmnet data set active, the targets and IDs were displayed perfectly, leading me to believe this is a problem with the current Oudie firmware. I have reached out to Naviter who has not provided a solution. I will reset my FLARM and post my results here.