Old October 22nd 03, 09:11 AM
Rob van Riel

"PosterBoy" wrote in message news:h7klb.140399$9l5.84204@pd7tw2no...
Sorry; my typo, Rob.
It was in November, 2001...not in "'91", as I typed. So definitely "in
recent years." Definitely. And Mullah Krekar is still at it...despite the
Dutch deportation and the Norwegian charges.

Like I said, the Taliban never improved their act, and are probably as
bloodthirsty as ever.

Please begin again. (And...you specified no particular country in your
"screaming mullah" remark. I figger when you say "any" you mean "any"...not
some.)

Nope, given the context of the original post I replied to, which was
about Iran, not the muslim world as a whole if such an entity even
exists, my remark meant 'any from the Iranian establishment'. To the
best of my knowledge, that statement is correct, ie. the Iranian
government, including those of religious rank, have over the last
decade become more and more moderate in their relations with the
outside world, and have not been calling for the destruction of the US
or any other nation or group in recent years.

Rob