Old July 4th 03, 05:10 AM
Walt BJ

Give Art a little credit. He may be trying to tell y'all who haven't
been there what it's like.
If you haven't been there - haven't realized that in just a few more
seconds there will be no more you - I say you haven't a clue. Nor have
you experienced after what you saw coming didn't materialize what a
wonderful thing it is to be alive and how beautiful the earth is.
As for heroism - the person who is internally terrified and stoically
goes out and risks life again and again is far more heroic that the
one (like me) who knew that skill and experience would get him through
and only bad luck would kill him. And probability you can't argue
with, so why bother?
Walt BJ