Old July 12th 03, 03:30 PM
Rich S.

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

Hey.
No *GREEN* anywhere.

Where's the fungi, mushrooms, mold and mildew, Mr."'webfoot" S.?
BWB said it never stopped raining in the 3 years he spent up there.

What with Boeing moving corporate hq to Chicago, and their production to the
Van Grunsven "quick build" plant in Malaysia, we can no longer afford to
air-condition Washington State.

The entire financial climate has undergone drastic changes as well. A new
five cent/gallon gas tax is being levied to provide meals on wheels for
those commuters who have been gridlocked on the roads for sometimes days at
a time.

The cost of saving the environment is steadily climbing. Low cost
hydroelectric power is but a memory, as we are forced to release all of the
spring melt water from the dams to insure the salmon will survive. The pols
and greeners have failed to notice that there are so many salmon nowadays
the commercial fisherfolk are sometimes giving them away on the dock.

Yes, Washington is still a lousy choice for those looking for a place to
find a new residence. Unless you are flying a small aircraft, don't even
bother to visit. If you will stay away, we'll even send you some
complimentary latches. In most cases. )

Rich "I'm allergic to sunshine" S.