Old June 5th 04, 10:42 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:07:53 -0400, " jls" wrote:

FlyBabyBuilder wrote in message ...
Interesting manner they have of handling the "dispute" - I ordered a set

of
plans back in February of this year and heard nothing until May. I

received
a letter apologizing for the delay in early May and the plans shortly
thereafter. The "unusual" part about it all... the February check still
hasn't cleared the bank.

The executor of the estate turned the check over to the attorney, who in
turn turned it over to an incompetent grunt who fancies himself a paralegal,
who then stuck it in the file and it is now lost in the fog of
litigiousness.

Ummm... well, that certainly differs from the version *I* heard.

Ron Wanttaja