Old March 19th 05, 12:28 PM
Steve Foley

What they've been doing recently is opening the real site with the address
bar showing, and opening a login popup, showing no address bar. More often
than not, the popup doesn't work. They're getting shut down pretty quickly,
but I'm sure some people are going for it. I usually type in a few
obscenities after I send the report to the correct party.

"John Godwin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
George Patterson wrote in
:

AOPA warns that someone is trying the scam of spamming pilots
saying that MBNA needs for them to verify their account info.
These mails are not from MBNA. Do not click on the link.

I've discovered that most of them come from Korea and China. They pick
the images from a legitimate site but post your information to some
site in Seoul.