Old November 16th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Default From AOPA: Team plans global jaunt on solar power

I have no argument with meaningful aviation feats, or aviators. I've
met a couple of the quiet heros who trained at Tuskegee, and have
great respect for the other quiet heros among us. Around here, and
around you, there are people who run into burning buildings!

This thing, howver, is far too much like someone wearing a big watch
to remind everyone around they are in the presence of a genuine pilot.

We worship at different aviation shrines, Bertie.