Old January 5th 04, 06:22 PM
ArtKramr

Default Opinions wanted

I am going to outline a real situaitoin that occured during WW II. I would
like to hear opinions and solutions as to how the situation should be handled.
I will give the real solutuion that was imposed during the war after a week or
so when many opinions have been offered.

There was a large factory producing torpedo gyroscopes and timeing devices
for the German submarine service. It was located in the midst of a very
populated area where the highly skilled workers lived with their families.
These workers were near irreplaceable. It took many years to learn the needed
skills, and without these workers production and quality would have been
dramatically down graded. One more point. This factory was not in any country
with which America or England was at war. What would you have done? Remember
these German torpedoes were slaughtering American and British seamen and
denying food and arms to England. What would you have done? Opinions?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer