Old August 2nd 18, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default Kawa leading.....again.

Interesting that he chose the 20m class in which to compete. He must have his choice of classes, together with offers of loan gliders for each. After all his successes with the Diana 2 and his promotion of the GP15 I would have expected him to be in the Diana 3 for this comp and the GP15 for the 15's. He cannot have thought either was going to be a winning glider, or at least not yet. Is his 32 an Mi? If so it will be very heavy for any weak days.. As an Arcus owner I was sad to see him in a 32 because I would prefer an Arcus to win and the odds were always on Kawa for Champion!