Old August 8th 03, 08:45 AM
Roger Halstead

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:01:22 GMT, Andrew Koenig wrote:

Unless you hold an instructor or ATP certificate, you can only
log PIC time for the period during which you are the sole
manipulator of the controls.

Robert Not true... if more than one pilot is required (pilot and safety
Robert pilot) either one may be the PIC and log PIC.

Hmmm... other posters differ from you on that.

I think you're right -- you need separate endorsements for each
kind of high-performance airplane.

Robert Not true, an endorsement in a Cessna 210 is good for a Bonanza.

That's because a Cessna 210 is both kinds at once, so if you're endorsed
for a 210, you effectively have both endorsements.

On the other hand, if you're endorsed for a Cessna 177RG, I don't
think that endorsement is valid for a 182.

The 177 has less than 200 HP?

If it does then the 182 might not be valid for the 177 RG.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)