Old February 7th 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
wright1902glider

Default midair: SR-20 vs Piper Pawnee & Lockheed glider

Midair over north Boulder, CO today with three confirmed fatalities so
far. A Piper Pawnee towing what I believe is a Lockheed glider was
struck by a Cirrus SR-20 northwest of the Boulder County airport. The
glider was able to release and return safely to the gliderport. The
SR-20 appears to have lost its right wing and gone down in flames and
heavy smoke on the BRS. I haven't seen anything of the Piper in the
local news reports. There is video of the SR-20 on 'chute hehttp://
http://www.9news.com/news/article.as...2284&catid=339.

Harry Frey