Old November 9th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

Jay Honeck writes:

Our day ruined, it was a quiet flight home, as we pondered what could
make a guy snap like that over such inconsequential banter. The only
thing we could think of us was that he was having a very, very bad day
-- perhaps something had gone wrong with one of his charter pilots, or
a charter job had fallen through? -- and our jokes tipped him over the
edge.

Your comments may have been too close to reality; or similar rumors
might have had a direct and negative effect on his business or
reputation in the past (in contexts where it was not clear that they
were jokes or mere rumors). Still, it seems like an extreme reaction.
Often people who react in this way to one thing will react in the same
way to many others; it's more of a personality characteristic than a
unique behavior linked to a specific, one-of-a-kind trigger.