Old February 19th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
G. Sylvester

Default Organizational Skills Required During Instrument Flight

Lots of good advice.

For timers, I use:
http://www.lcflight.com/timers.html
"4 Channel Alarm /Clock Timer"

#1 is the 'active' timer (expected times, times approaches, etc.), #3
and #4 are fuel tanks. #2 is the countdown for beverage and meal
service, ie I dont' use it. ;-) My CFII said it was too complicated
but I had used it when I worked in a laboratory and it is very simple to
use. A few weeks later after he told me this, I saw a picture of the
cockpit of SpaceShipOne and it had one mounted in it.

Gerald