Old March 5th 04, 01:32 AM
John Galban

"Carl Orton" wrote in message ...
snip
Bummer is that aside from the test flight, weather here around DFW has been
mostly IFR so far. So I taxi'd it from one side of the airport to the other
side to my hangar, and there it's sat. :-(

No biggie. When I got my 1st plane, I had similar weather issues
after the test flight. That didn't stop me from going to the airport
to shine the windows, air up the tires, open the cowl and become
acquainted with the innards and mention to every passing stranger,
"Yep, it's mine!". It was almost as much fun as flying.

Congrats,

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)