Old August 7th 03, 05:06 AM
Capt. Doug

Badwater Bill wrote in message You keep on flying the "Big Iron" Doug, if
that's what you get a kick out of.

Seems nowadays I spend more time trying to figure out how not to work. The
big iron was fun for a couple of years. Now it's a job. Funny, ain't it?
Many people would love to have my job and yet when I'm approaching the
shoreline to join downwind, I'm looking at the ocean conditions to see if I
missed a nice day of fishing. I'd rather be sleeping every night in my own
bed, with my own wife. Am I getting old?

Most of my buddies nowadays are opting to fly the new flying
wing suit they use when they skydive. The lighter and less
complicated the flying machine is, the more fun it is. No flying
machine is the most fun (free fall). Here, you use your fingertips to
control your pitch and roll.

I'll stick with the Robbie. The ride lasts longer. Corpse looks prettier.

D.