Old November 19th 09, 11:44 AM
ipearx ipearx is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glider[_2_] View Post
ASW-20 is best looking sailplane. Maybe the DG-800?

I do agree that the ASW-20 is very nice looking. My vote however would have to go to the far more uncommon DG808. I think it looks great from the outside, somehow quite sporty. I also like the DG cockpit design, it's very tidy, and you can get the panel in carbon fibre which is pretty cool. The long canopy is impressive too, inside and out.

There aren't many good quality pics of it, here are some favs:
http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/Po...ersperger2.jpg
http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/Po...ankreich-1.jpg
http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/Po...08b-dresse.jpg

internals: