Old April 6th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
me[_1_]

Default Orlando area airports

Dave,
You should choose whichever one you are most comfortable with.. That is one
of the great thing about mco they really treat the little guy great. It is a
big airport and you do need to be able to communicate and navigate up to
that level of airport. It is a lot of fun.. Have a nice flight whatever
airport you go to.

Jon

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks Jon but but I imagine that MCO is too big for me. Seems like KISM
is the best choice.
Dave
M35
me wrote:
I have had very excellent service every time I have used Galaxy Aviation
at KMCO.

They have cheap rental cars right there at the fbo. They can arrange
reasonable hotels nearby. Parking was $ 8.00 a night last time I was
there ( at least a year ago).
Verify all these details to make sure that they still apply..

Have a great trip..

Jon

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
I may have an opportunity to fly to Orlando from KLOM this weekend and
stay for a few days. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to stay
long enough to get to sun & fun. Any recommendations on airports that
have access to rental cars and reasonable parking fees?
Thanks
Dave
M35