Old August 6th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gemini

Default Stability augmentation promises to give you even less control

On 2010-08-06, Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
My most interesting Usenet experience occurred when someone accused me
of NOT being Dudley Henriques as he knew Dudley Henriques and I wasn't
him.

Maybe you have an evil twin you don't know about?

My wife promptly answered his private email to me stating that if he
knew the real Dudley Henriques, would he be kind enough to ask him to
come home immediately as the impostor she had been living with for
over 40 years didn't like to do yard work.

While I'm not a fan of weeding or watering, I do take a certain
satisfaction in mowing the yard with our riding mower.

There's something about the riding mower that I enjoy. Not
sure what it is. I'd have to agree that mowing is acceptable
when a riding type is used. Especially if its got a big
2 or 3 bag catcher strapped to the back.