Old August 6th 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Stability augmentation promises to give you even less control

On Aug 6, 10:44*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:
Asking for experience, flying hours, qualifications etc are a total
waste of bandwidth on Usenet. The person being challenged could be a
trained Chimp with a keyboard or the King of Siam. They could also be
quite legitimate.

Which means I could also be working in aviation safety for a living. I could
even be working for the FAA.

The ONLY accurate measure of value on any Usenet forum is the accuracy
of the information posted proven over time. Posters are usually found
to be who they claim to be or not who they claim to be over time and
posting history based on the above.

I agree. However, I don't care who the posters are. They are either right or
wrong. I don't trust names or credentials. *Someone who is consistently right
will gradually earn my respect; someone who is too often wrong will be
promptly written off.

My most interesting Usenet experience occurred when someone accused me
of NOT being Dudley Henriques as he knew Dudley Henriques and I wasn't
him.
My wife promptly answered his private email to me stating that if he
knew the real Dudley Henriques, would he be kind enough to ask him to
come home immediately as the impostor she had been living with for
over 40 years didn't like to do yard work.

Perhaps the one he knew was the imposter.

I don't worry about that, as I've said above. So whether you are the real DH
or not doesn't matter. Only the things you post matter.

If I'm not mistaken, you have reposted almost verbatim what I just
said :-)
DH