Old February 22nd 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default Time to medical help

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

My understanding is that the kit (the one with the restricted stuff in it)
is for use only by medical professionals. At least that's what I've read
in medical literature.

It's been a long time since I was PIC in 121 (but nut as long as Manicax.)

When they started putting that stuff in the kit we were told that the
restricted part of the kit could only be opened by an MD or DO. So, if
there wasn't one of those two on board, no use allowed.