Old February 22nd 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Default Time to medical help

Stubby writes:

It sounds like a Monty Python skit. I start gasping and explain that my
throat is closing up because I at some shrimp for lunch. They say there is
no MD on board so nobody can administer the Epi-pen. "I'll do it myself.
Please pass the pen!" Sorry, you're not a doctor. We can't do that.
But I'm dying! That is too bad, maybe we can give you a discount coupon for
the inconvenience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Obtain a prescription from a doctor and carry an Epipen of your own. It would
be irresponsible not to if you know you are subject to this type of reaction.