Old September 8th 14, 01:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Naviter Info

Default Help using tablet to transfer files to OLC

Not sure how many are aware of the possibility that we created together with OLC:

1. Copy your file to your Android phone or tablet any way you can (Howare already can do it apparently)

2. Run SeeYou on your tablet (it's available through Google Play and complimentary if you already have an active SeeYou subscription)

3. Open the flight in SeeYou on your tablet/phone.

4. Press the Menu button then choose "Upload to..", OLC will be one of the choices.

5. Enter your OLC username and press "Share".

OLC then mandates another step in the process which however is quite easy to complete even on a small smartphone.

This works great, I use it all the time.

Cheers,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.naviter.com/

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:40:40 PM UTC+2, wrote:
I have just acquired a Toshiba tablet and was hoping to use it as means to transfer log files to OLC. Seems that there is a problem between the files I now successfully put on a flash drive and use my laptop to send to OLC; something to do with the tablet working on a different format.

Bearing in mind that I am digitally challenged, has anyone sorted this out? So please in plain language. And thanks!

Howard