Old August 15th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Who needs terrorists when we have Dell?

I see another Dateline special coming up "And now an episode you won't
want to miss, before you fire up your laptop, know that you may DIE,
watch Dateline at 9 to see how".

-Robert

cjcampbell wrote:
So, Dell has exploding laptops. Reminds me of the old days in Hollywood
when every computer in a Universal picture eventually exploded. Geeks
smirkingly called them the Explodatron 2000. Now instead of the
Explodatron 2000 we have Dell! Four million laptops apparently just a
time bomb (literally) waiting to go off. And it might go a lot further
than that -- lots of companies use the same batteries, including Apple,
HP, Sony.