Old June 24th 15, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wheaton

Default When is too many at a glider meet

I like the positive attitude displayed in many rec soaring comments including yours. (that's a joke son). I attended twice last year. One of the best organized events glider or otherwise. I also landed out with some damage. My choice of what looked like a good field not the number of gliders in the event. The other land outs were not a issue, fields and airports.. If you are not prepared to break you glider then don't do cross country or by a motor glider or like my wife says take up ping pong.