Old October 13th 19, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2020 US Team Poll

The US Team poll notifications starting arriving in mailboxes of pilots with 85% or better US Team Rankings with week. I got the 15M one last Sunday and the 18M one a day later. Previously we have encountered some issues with email delivery due to the SSA email alias being tagged as spam on many networks. This year the poll invites were sent from Pete Alexander's email to help avoid this.

If you have a US Team ranking about 85% and haven't yet received your poll invitation, please search your spam folder for a couple of emails from "clouddancer@...." and failing any joy there please reach back to me.

Cheers,
Bob Fletcher 90