Old May 6th 13, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Landing out on a corporate mega-farm or other non-traditional ornon-optimal place?

On Monday, May 6, 2013 11:14:28 AM UTC-4, J9 wrote:
P3

Thanks for making my Monday morning...I can almost hear his voice! (scary but true)! Now all we need is a deck and some beer. You guys really should put a book together. Classic stuff, and refreshingly non-politically correct.

J9

Yeah, it's one of my favorites. I haven't quite figured out how to post the famous Martha's Vinyard Memorial Day Weekend Retrieve and Love In without violating some sort of FCC regulations or risking physical injury from one or more of the involved parties. Maybe with sufficient obfuscation it can be told,

P3